Tuesday, February 13, 2007

update from the great white north...

things are much the same today in the icu. the doctor said that we are basically in a waiting period until thursday when the trach will be done. dr. young agreed that the trach could be done as long as dad's neck isn't moved. all of dad's vitals are good and he is occasionally awake. the tube seems to be really aggravating dad, causing him to gag and cough quite a bit.

we do not expect to have any news to update you with until after thursday 6:00 p.m. when the trach is done, so don't be concerned if you do not see anything before then. thanks for your continued prayers. stay warm :)