Sunday, August 9, 2009

how easy to forget...

As i was looking at another blog tonight, i remembered that it has been a long time since i have been on this blog. I almost forgot how to access it. As I read the header..."Lifting up Dad from our knees" it hit me; How easy do we forget about what God has done for us.

I do remember spending a lot of time while at the hospital beging God to spare my dad's life. I was not ready for him to be taken. God performed miracles on dad and he was able to come home, but then my "lifting up dad from my knees" stopped. We tend to forget about God and the great things He does after they have come and gone.

Take time today to praise God for all the things he has done in your life. I will be the first to say that he has done many great things in mine. He deserves all the glory, all the honor and all the praise!

-Andrew

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right son. I love you.

Admin said...

Wow. That short comment brought tears to my eyes!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Easily Search High Quality Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them @ Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

furniture stores in indianapolis indiana said...

Wow. That short comment brought tears to my eyes!

Anonymous said...

If some one desires to be updated with hottest technologies afterward he must be pay
a quick visit this web page and be up to date
daily.

Feel free to surf to my blog post - fast weight loss diet